Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Cheer

It seems like we have done alot this month to help get our family into the Christmas spirit. We went to our town's tree lighting ceremony and took pictures with Santa. We also took a family picture in front of the beautiful Christmas tree.


We went to pick out a Christmas tree, decorated it, then took pictures of our babies in front of the tree.


We went to cousin Savannah's holiday band concert. Ryan sat for over an hour enjoying the music and hamming it up for the camera.






We then went to Disneyland with Grandma, Aunt Wendi, and cousins, Savannah and Ben. We stayed for 7 hours which is the longest time Ryan and I have spent at Disneyland. It was so much fun, but so tiring.


Ryan waving to the bear in the parade, and Ryan with his favorite cousin, Savannah. I think he likes her better than he likes us! :)


We went with our friends, The Garcia Family, on a holiday train ride and took more pictures with Santa.


Ryan was not too sure about Santa so I stayed close by while Daddy took some pictures. Ryan would not make eye contact with Santa. I was thankful that Santa gave Ryan a candy cane otherwise I'm not sure what he would have done, maybe clawed his way out of Santa's arms??


This was a nice picture of the three of us until I decided to take the red eye out 3 times. This did some strange things to the picture. My poor Ryan has scary vampire lips, and I have weird marks on my face. Sorry Ryan mommy needs camera help!








The Roy Family wishes you a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, safe, and prosperous new year!

2 comments:

Alves Family said...

Hilarious, I love the vampire lips. I also enjoyed seeing that your tree was decorated just like mine, all ornaments out of little guy reach. You have a beautiful family, so happy you share your adventures!

What's This Blog About said...

I can't believe how big he is. I love these pictures, and miss CA! Yeah for Disneyland.