Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our New Hobby


For Mother's Day, Sanjay bought me a beach cruiser. I had been asking for a bike because I thought it would be a fun way for the three of us to get out and exercise together. We try to ride two or three times a week, and Ryan really enjoys it. Every time we pull the car in the garage he yells, "My bike, my bike!" He will then explain what the plan will be for the evening. He'll say," We eat dinner, play cars with Daddy, and go ride bikes." Ryan is right, after dinner we will ride bikes and have been averaging about 18 miles a week. I'm trying to get a lot of use out of the bike because in a few months I may be too uncomfortable to ride. I keep reminding myself that this is the last time the three of us will be able to spend this time together, so we are enjoying every moment.

No comments: