Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Regan- One Month Old


Regan turned a month old on December 5. Since she does not have a doctor's appointment for another month, I weighed her on my scale, and she is about 8 pounds. Quite a difference from the 5 pounds 13 ounces she was at her appointment when she was a few days old. Regan is a great eater, obviously. She has the chubbiest cheeks and round little belly. Ryan, at this age, was so skinny and so tiny. There was not a chubby roll to be found on his body.

I am also happy to report that, for the most part, she is a great sleeper. She woke up one time last night. However, I must also add that she sleeps cuddled up next to me in bed. Yes, I know it is a horrible habit, but I can't resist that face especially in the middle of the night. Ryan was also in our bed for quite some time as a baby, but sleeps great now in his own room so I am not too worried.

I am having a great time shopping for her and cannot resist all of the pink girly, frilly things out there. I am a sucker for bows, hats, dresses and all things that are not practical for a baby. What can I say? I have the best of both worlds, a boy and a girl!

No comments: