Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Monday, August 11, 2008

New Tooth!

I am new at this blogging thing, so I really hope I can keep it up. Ryan just turned 6 months old last Friday, so what better time to start documenting all of the crazy adventures of our little guy. It is basically a place for me to brag about my greatest accomplishment...Ryan! He is now 14 lbs. and 4 ounces and currently in the 5th percentile for weight. However, he is 24 inches long and in the 50th percentile for length/height. He is a long and lean little guy! He has been rolling front to back and back to front since he was about 41/2 months old. He is now doing the "army crawl" and moves pretty quickly. The days of leaving him unattended to use the bathroom are long gone!

Today Ryan hit a new milestone. A new bottom tooth has broken through. Not only that, he slept 10 hours last night in his own room!!! Those of you who have spoken to me recently know how hard it was to move him to his own room, but we did it and we all survived to tell about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dig the site! Nice work!