Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Anniversary


I'm a little behind on updating. I feel like things happen and weeks go by before I am able to update everyone. As many of you know, Sanjay and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on August 27 and 28. We went to Temecula to wine taste and have lunch a week prior to our anniversary. We also ordered a cake from the bakery that made our wedding cake. On the 27th, Sanjay picked up dinner and brought me flowers!!! He often talks about the fact that he was going to get flowers for me, but never does. On this day, he actually did. That made my day! So, here we are having lunch in Temecula. We did some wine tasting prior to the photo, so if we look a little out of it, you know why that is! Here's to many more years of marriage and two more kids?! HA HA! Okay, one more baby for sure...someday!

1 comment:

The Uribe Family said...

Wow! You two looked like you were having so much fun and relaxation! I love your blog. Now I will be able to check up on little Ryan and see how he's doing! He's a very sweet looking baby. And you two look as happy as can be! -Kristen