Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School



I know this is supposed to be about Ryan's adventures, but I guess it is a little about me too. Those of you who know me know that it was always about me in the past, now that Ryan is here it's just a little about me and mostly about him. Anyway, school started last week and for the first time in ten years there was no first day back to school for me. No staff meetings, no inservices, no setting up the room, and making endless copies for the kids. It felt very strange knowing that everybody was going back and I was not. (I am not complaining because I have the best job in the world!) So, on this particular day, last week, I had to get out of the house and do something. Thankfully, I joined Stroller Strides not too long ago. They just so happened to have a spa day set up for the mommies and their babies. So, off we went! I got a foot scrub and learned a little about baby massage. After, we went down to the beach for yoga. This picture is Ryan's first time on the sand (okay on my towel, in the sand) at the beach. He slept during the yoga portion and woke up at the end of the class, just in time to take a picture. This definitely beats going back to school!

No comments: