Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Sunday, December 14, 2008

GO Mommy GO!!!!



On Saturday I ran my first 10K. I have been training for ten weeks preparing for this. I had a few goals for running: finish the race, run the entire thing, and finish under one hour. I am proud to say that I achieved all of my goals. I ran the entire thing, even when it got hard, I finished, and my time was 55 minutes. Not bad for my first race. I am so happy that I joined this running team. The trainer is awesome, the girls I run with are great, and it is the one thing I do for me. I'm not sure what I will do next, train for a half marathon, continue running 5 and 10ks or just be content with what I have achieved so far. At the finish line waiting for me was Sanjay and Ryan. What a great sight to see after 6.2 miles of nonstop running! I was so proud of Sanjay on Saturday too. I left the house at 5:45 and Sanjay got Ryan up, fed, dressed, in the car and to my race on time to wait for me at the finish line. Good job daddy!

No comments: