Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hurtful Hugs Update

We had music class yesterday and made it through without too many problems. I was all over my boy like flies on, well you get the point. Ryan ran toward baby girl twice and I intervened. He knew Mommy meant business. He did end up hugging baby boy one time, and I had to remove his hands. I figure it was less hugs than last week so we are making progress. Not to mention that since we have been repeatedly listening to the music cd at home, he was very attentive during class. He sat in my lap, wanted to dance with me, played instruments, and clapped. He got very sad when the teacher told the kids we were singing the goodbye song. I thought he was going to break down. I have never seen such a sad face complete with a lip quiver from my little guy. It nearly broke my heart. For the record, the two other moms thought it was so sad that he was upset about class being over. In a strange way, I think Ryan scored points with his pouty face. Needless to say after helping the teacher clean up and giving her hugs, he was ready to leave. I was happy to get out of there with no major incidents!

No comments: