Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Roys Will Never Settle

Literally, The Roys will never settle in one place, or at least that is what it feels like. Since Sanjay and I got married, three years ago, we have moved THREE times, this will be number four! Not that I have regretted any of the moves because I think we stumbled on a great city that not too many people know about. This time, however, it is just a small move across town. The house we are renting is beautiful, yet it never really fit our needs. 2900 square feet with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, now there is something wrong with that! Ryan sleeps downstairs, while we are upstairs. I don't think I ever fully sleep through the night knowing he is not with us. After looking around for a place to buy, we have decided that time is on our side. If we are patient, then the prices will drop even more. So we have thought downsizing would be in our best interest. There are many perks to living in a smaller place: 1)I don't have to kill myself cleaning, 2) I can do laundry when Ryan is sleeping (did I mention that our washer/dryer is currently located in Ryan's closet? Yeah, I know what you are thinking) 3) Ryan's best buddy, Tyler, is going to be our neighbor, not to mention the fact that mommy and daddy have a great time with Tyler's parents. 4) And most important... cheaper rent!!! So now begins the daunting task of packing and organizing. All I have to say is, thank God I am not pregnant during this move, like I was during the last move. I still cannot find things from that move! So it looks like the Roys will not settle completely this year, but maybe someday soon we will have a place to call our own!

1 comment:

What's This Blog About said...

yeah for the move! we can't wait to have you even closer by!