Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ryan Can Walk

Ryan has been taking steps for the last month or so. Standing, taking one or two steps and dropping to his knees or bottom. I kept thinking, 'There is no way he will walk before his first birthday.' Then, three days before his first birthday, he just got up and started walking around the room. Sanjay came home from work that evening and watched Ryan walk for the first time without falling after a few steps. We both sat there amazed by what we saw. How did he go from a few wobbly steps to walking? I guess that is how it happens. So now I am waiting for all the gibberish that sounds like full sentences to turn into an actual full sentence in English. All in due time, I suppose. He never ceases to amaze me!

No comments: