Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Friday, February 6, 2009

Where were you a year ago today?

A year ago today, February 6, 2008 fell on a Wednesday. I was putting the final touches on my last teaching observation for the 07-08 school year. I was nervous about the observation, but even more nervous about the fact that I was having a baby in about two and a half weeks. (Little did we know Ryan would make an early arrival into the world.) Also during this time Sanjay and I were finishing my last breastfeeding class. I remembered thinking, "Am I really going to do this, or am I just taking the class so Sanjay will get off my back about the whole breastfeeding thing." I laugh at this now when I am still breastfeeding Ryan. I can't help but feel a little sad that my baby is about to turn one, but I am also filled with joy as I watch him grow. What a difference a year makes!

No comments: