Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Summer 2012

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan
Easter 2011

Ryan and Regan

Ryan and Regan

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Very Own Bird

When I was little I wanted a bird. My cousins had birds and I thought they were the coolest pets, far cooler than dogs and cats. I am proud to say I am now the owner of a parrot. Not the bird covered in feathers, but a human parrot, and I use the term "owner" loosely. Ryan is now saying actual words. He won't say things on his own, I say the word and he repeats it, much like a parrot. Because I am enjoying this so much I make him say all sorts of silly things. Names are the funniest, I will say a name like Savannah and it comes out like "Nanana," or Krista which comes out like "TiTa." Or, he will only say part of the word, thinking he is saying the whole thing, like bird. He says "bi," water, is "wa." The best part is he thinks he is so funny when he says words. He will repeat a word like "ta" for truck and then laugh. I tried to get it on video, but he is more interested in the camera at that point. Yet another milestone for my crazy little guy!

No comments: